Assistance with Your Notary Application in Florida
Florida Notary "Discount" Association Co.
When you are looking to complete your first notary application in Florida or to renew as a notary, you can count on the highly experienced team at Notary Bonding to help you through the process. We are committed to offering qualified Sunshine State residents all the materials and resources they need to become successful notary public.
If you aren’t sure how to become a notary in Florida, then now is the time to turn to us. We are your one-stop source for information and instructions and will guide you through the entire application or notary renewal process. Our team also carries all the notarial supplies you will need to do your job, including official notary stamps, public recording journals, seal embossers, and other essentials.
Since 1940, we have prided ourselves on a fast and simple program for your required 4-year term $7,500 notary public bond. Reach out to us today to learn more about our services and supplies.
Free Online Education Course Offered by the Florida Department of State
Save Time on Last Minute Applications with Our Priority Application Processing
Important State of Florida Notary Links
- Notary Change of Name Form
- Notary Change of Home or Business Address Form
- Notary Commission Certificate Replacement Order Form
- What to Do If Your Notary Seal or Stamp Goes Missing
- Remote Online Notary (RON) Instructions and Application
- Avoid costly delays and scan your application for error proofing review to firstname.lastname@example.org.