Bonds for Public Officials, ERISA, and Protection against Dishonesty
In today’s world, uncertainty is the only constant. Whether you are serving the public or your business, it is crucial to have measures in place that will protect your organization’s position, value, and reputation. Count on Notary Bonding for the insurance products you require.
Our company helps clients obtain notary bonds – products that insure people and organizations from financial losses due to accidents, fraud, lawsuits, and other situations. They can provide additional coverage if an entity’s insurance cannot or will not cover the damage.
Finding the right protection for your situation can be challenging. By working with our team, it is easier to get the surety bonds appropriate for your situation. Our company offers the following notary bonds:
- Public Official Bonds: When you are entering a public office; Public official bonds are a way to protect citizens should you be unable to fulfill your duties. A bond guards against direct financial losses that would otherwise be shouldered by taxpayers.
- ERISA Bonds: Retirement and health insurance plans are a primary way to retain quality workers. ERISA bonds are a tool you may use to protect the assets of your employee benefits packages.
- Dishonesty Bonds: It is never a comfortable prospect for an employee or contractor to betray your organization’s trust. Dishonesty bonds can protect your enterprise from losses incurred by fraud or similar acts.
Our bond insurance services are affordable and have fast approval times. Additionally, the applications are completed securely online. With us at your side, protecting your organization is simple and hassle-free.
Our Trusted Partner: RLI Corporation
We work with the professionals at RLI Corporation. They are a leader in the market, thanks to their quality of service and commitment to client satisfaction. Their credentials and commendations include:
- AM Best - Rated A+ "Superior".
- Standard & Poor's - Rated A+ "Strong".
- Named a 5-Star carrier through an independent survey of agents and brokers conducted by Insurance Business Magazine.
- Ward’s Top 50 - Named to this respected benchmark of the top-performing insurance companies for more than 20 consecutive years.
Contact us to request a consultation for notary bonds. We are committed to providing quality service that gives you peace of mind.