Get A Fast Approval On A Public Official Bond Today!
100% secure online Public Official applications.
Skilled professionals in bonding Public Officials.
Low cost Public Official Bonds.
- Click here to review the Public Official Bond rates.
- Apply here and download the "individual" Public Official Bond application.
- Apply here and download the "multiple individuals" Public Official Bond application.
- When your application is completed, please email it directly to email@example.com.
- Any questions call 1-800-395-2242 and ask for miscellaneous surety department.
Common Questions About A Public Official Bond:
What is a Public Official Bond?
A public official guarantees that the Principal will be honest and will faithfully perform the duties of the office to which he/she has been elected or appointed as prescribed law, regulation, or ordinance. These bonds are designed to protect taxpayers and ensure that officials will execute their duties as intended.
Who are the Public Officials that may require Surety Bonds?
Treasurers & subordinates | Tax collectors & subordinates | Postal units | Town supervisors | Sheriffs | Deputies | Constables | Judges | Court clerks
What places are the Public Official Bonds required?
States | Cities | Towns | Villages | Municipalities | Colleges | Universities | School districts | Sheriff departments | Court offices | Federal government